While on your Nashville tour visit: Country Music Hall of Fame, Wildhorse Saloon with Buffet Dinner, Home of Andrew Jackson (Hermitage), Opryland Hotel - Self Guided Tour, and other sight seeing locations! Contact C&G Tours Today.
Nashville offers more than just country music, let us show you this cities unique, yet sophisticated flair.
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Bicentennial Market Place
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner-Hard Rock CafÃ©
- Wildhorse Saloon with Buffet Dinner
- Country Western Line Dancing
- Opryland Hotel- Self Guided Tour
- Sightseeing & Shopping on Broadway
- One Clinic/Workshop
- Hermitage: Home of Andrew Jackson
- Walking Tour of Nashville
- Studio B Recording
- See Below**
From class trips to performing musical student groups, C&G Tours has the experience to deliver safe and enjoyable field trips to students of all ages.
Our personal touch and experience are guaranteed to bring you peace of mind in planning your next student tour or educational class tour.
Founded in 1992 with the purpose of providing high quality student tours at competitive prices, C&G Tours knows that travel can be one of the most important growth experiences in a young life, and we are dedicated to making those class trips fun, safe, affordable, and unforgettable with our variety of Eastern U.S. and Canadian destinations.